Alcantara is a stunning suede-like fabric made in Nera Montoro, Italy, located in the picturesque hills of Umbria. It's a versatile material that's 50% lighter than leather and composed of 32% polyurethane and 68% polyester. Unlike traditional suede, Alcantara is eco-friendly and sustainable, as it's not made from animal skins. Additionally, it's durable, resistant to wear and tear, and easy to clean.
- Gently brush the surface of the Alcantara product with a soft-bristled brush or cloth to remove any loose dirt or debris.
- If there are any stubborn stains, dampen a cloth or sponge with lukewarm water and mild soap. Be sure not to use too much water or soap as it can damage the fabric.
- Gently rub the damp cloth or sponge onto the affected area in a circular motion.
- Once the stain is removed, rinse the cloth or sponge with clean water and wring out any excess water.
- Gently wipe the damp cloth or sponge over the entire Alcantara product to remove any soap residue.
- Allow the product to air dry naturally, away from direct sunlight or heat sources. Do not use a hairdryer or any other type of heat source as it can cause the fabric to shrink or warp.
- Once the product is dry, gently brush the surface again to restore the texture of the Alcantara.
It's important to follow any specific care instructions provided by the manufacturer to ensure the longevity and appearance of your Alcantara product. With proper care, your Alcantara product can continue to look like new for years to come!
You can read here all the instructions from Alcantara
We ship our products all over the world.
Shipping within the EU is free of charge, outside the EU the shipping fee depends on the country.
When in stock we hand over your order to the courier within 24 hours.
The Netherlands: Orders placed on Sunday – Friday before 17:00 will be delivered the next day.
Other EU countries: Orders will be delivered within 5 working days.
Outside the EU: Order will be delivered within 8-15 days depending on the country
Yes! As soon as we have received your order, you will receive an email with a Track & Trace code. This allows you to track your new Alcanside product(s). And you case use our track and trace page here
Change & Return
As soon as we have received your order you will receive a confirmation and we will immediately start working on it. We will refund the purchase amount as soon as possible. The amount will then be returned to your account within 5 working days at the latest.
You have the right to return the product within 14 days of receipt of the product
You can find the status of your order by logging into your Alcanside account. When your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email with a Track & Trace code that you can use to track when your order is delivered.
Ordering a "Pre-order" product means that the product is still in production or in transit to our warehouse. This will cause a delayed delivery
By Pre-ordering you make sure that you are placed first in line to receive your order as quickly as possible after we have received our stock.